Full-Time IT deskside support analyst
M.S.M. Group Employment agency is looking for IT deskside support analyst for a position in Toronto. 50, 000K Salary.
- Provide front line technical support via telephone, email, tickets and in person for Microsoft Windows workstations, Microsoft Office applications, enterprise applications, and an array of general IT related issues and requests.
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows desktops and laptops.
- Troubleshoot hardware problems and service computer peripherals such as enterprise printers, docking stations, monitors, hard disks, etc.
- Investigate and resolve desktop IT security incidents.
- Provide a proactive approach to IT Support by seeking and identifying potential issues before they manifest as a bigger problem with an emphasis on reducing user impact and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining IT operations and support of our Vancouver remote office locations as well as retail locations across the western region.
- Provide level 2 support
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Suite support
- Experience troubleshooting Windows operating systems and application issues
- Experience using one or more desktop imaging platforms
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network and USB printers
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals, such as TCP/IP,DNS,DHCP, Firewalls, Proxies, Wireless Access Points, and other networking equipment.
- IP Phone support
- Experience with office 365
- Imaging desktops and deployment
2777 Steeles Ave., West, Unit 100, North York, ON M3J 3K5
416 477 3344
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Deskside support: 5 years
479 total views, 1 today