Full-Time Engineer – Drafting Room
MSM Group is recruiting Engineers for our client located in the North York area to work in their drafting room. The Engineer Drafting Room position is Full-Time.
Engineer – Drafting Job Requirements:
- Candidates should have strong knowledge of Solid works
- Previous experience working in the equipment/machinery design field
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanic Design is considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Attention to details
- Proficiency with AutoCAD & MS Office
Engineer – Drafting Job Responsibilities:
- Create designs and detailed drafting of sheet metal and structural steel components using SolidWorks 3D CAD software
- Create Engineering drawings, BOM, Work Orders
- Material selection, safety requirements, manufacturing process, functionality to meet the product specification
Compensation for Engineer – Drafting Room:
Salary will be determined based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications
For more detailed information regarding this job please call us at 416-477-3344
In person applications are welcome! Apply in person at 2777 Steeles Ave., West, Unit 100, North York, ON M3J 3K5. The entrance is through the Offices door, second floor.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- Drafting: 4 years
775 total views, 1 today