Full-Time Robotic Welding and Automation Technician
M.S.M. Group Employment agency is looking for Robotic Welding and Automation Technician for a position in North York area. Major intersection is Dufferin and Steeles.
Position Title : Robotic Welding and Automation Technician
Department : Production
Shift : Day / Night
Reports to : Plant Manager
- To set up and maintain the integrity and quality of welds on the Robotic Welding Cell.
- To changeover or assist with changeover of equipment, equipment components or tooling to run different jobs.
- Modify Robot, PLC programs and machine screen interfaces as required
Principal Job Duties
- Troubleshoot Robotic welding and rectify problems with weld issues.
- Program and troubleshoot PLCs and robot controllers to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Monitor the automatic nozzle cleaning program to assure effectiveness and weld quality for the different parts being welded.
- Perform preventative and scheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines in a timely manner.
- Make appropriate modification to both robotic and welding equipment to ensure a high level of running efficiency.
Health and Safety Duties
- Keep working areas and aisles clean and free of clutter.
- Report any potential hazards to the Supervisor.
- Report all incidents of injuries requiring first aid, health care, lost time or occupational disease.
- Use equipment, materials or machinery as authorized and qualified to use.
- Post-secondary education, Electro Mechanical Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years practical experience working with robots and/or automated systems. Experience with KUKA Robots, Allen-Bradley PLC’s and Fronius Welding Systems (including Cold-Metal-Transfer) is preferred.
- Strong basic knowledge in Electricity (schematics), PLC’s and welding, specifically MIG and TIG.
- Solid mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting an asset.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to perform with a minimum of direct supervision.
Pay Range : 11.25/hr-16.00/hr depending on experience and shifts. Benefits : 4% Vacation PayBonus : Loyalty, Referral and Sign up in which you can earn up to $100 and more.
Apply : Immediate start – Please respond to this post by applying online info@ jobssite.ca or get in touch with us via the information below:
2777 Steeles Ave., West, Unit 100,North York, ON M3J 3K5416 477 3344 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please provide a valid ID while applying.
Warehouse Positions :
General / Light Labour
Production line workers
Job Type: Full-time
- Automation: 1 year
536 total views, 1 today