Full-Time SolidWorks Mechanical Drafter
M.S.M. Group Employment agency is looking for SolidWorks Mechanical Drafter. Full-time position in Woodbridge.
- Perform conversion of Auto CAD drawings to SolidWorks software under supervision.
- Perform drafting in Solidworks software under supervision.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Layout and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, layout, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply : Immediate start – Please respond to this post by applying online info@ jobssite.ca or get in touch with us via the information below:
2777 Steeles Ave., West, Unit 100,
North York, ON M3J 3K5
416 477 3344
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please provide a valid ID while applying.
Warehouse Positions :
General / Light Labour Packaging
Production line workers
Job Type: Full-time
- Drafting: 1 year
763 total views, 3 today