Full-Time Structural Design Engineer
M.S.M. Group Employment agency is looking for Structural Design Engineer.
The Structure Designer will be providing necessary support to the Structural Drawing Department for sign projects. The draftsman will be responsible for preparing detailed structural drawing and sections generation for sign fabrication purpose.
· Diploma or University Degree (Civil Engineering or Construction field is preferred)
· 3 years related working experience with manufacturing or construction field (Sign industry is preferred)
· Proficiency in AUTO CAD for preparing structure drawing
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
· Space conceptualization abilities is essential
· Energetic team player who works well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadline
· Excellent time management and organization skill
· Good command of English and able to communicate effectively in both oral and writing English
· Proficiency in using MS Office
· Valid G Driver’s licence with clean driving background
· Prepare efficient structure drawing for sign projects
· Provide support to estimates for projects, including interpreting job scope and comprehensive costing of resources, equipment and materials to achieve an acceptable margin while providing the best opportunity to secure business.
· Attend site meetings and perform field observations & conduct site measurements if needed
· Provide technical support to Sales Department
· Review documents and drawings from external sources
· Participate and support in the project management process for large and complex projects
· Perform Ad Hoc duties as per the Structural Drawing Supervisor direction
· Work with professional engineer to ensure structural design properly.
How to Apply: *IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POSTING WITH YOUR RESUME ATTACHED* *For more detailed information regarding this job please call us at 416 477 3344 * Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. You can also visit our web site at www.jobssite.ca and submit your application online
Job Type: Full-time
1247 total views, 3 today