Full-Time Water jet / CNC operator
M.S.M. Group Employment agency is looking for Water jet operator in North York
- Manage the fabrication shop, quote jobs and prepare templates
- Work primarily in the Water Jet Department; however, will also fill in as needed in other areas of production
- Set-up and operation of Water Jet equipment
- Be creative and have an artistic eye for detail
- Use work hand tools in the stone production shop; as needed
- Daily machine inspections for possible machine malfunctions to prevent “downtime”
- Safety conscientious at all times
- Quality Control
- Assist customers providing job quotes
- Responsible for completing necessary paperwork accurately
Pay Range : 11.25/hr-25.00/hr depending on experience and shifts. Benefits : 4% Vacation PayBonus : Loyalty, Referral and Sign up in which you can earn up to $100 and more.
Apply : Immediate start – Please respond to this post by applying online info@ jobssite.ca or get in touch with us via the information below:
2777 Steeles Ave., West, Unit 100,North York, ON M3J 3K5416 477 3344 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please provide a valid ID while applying.
Warehouse Positions :
General / Light Labour
Production line workers
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC operating: 1 year
1276 total views, 3 today